Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm Participating in the Picture Book Marathon Again!

PBM logo created by Nathan Hale
This will be my second year participating in the picture book marathon.  My first experience was so gratifying that I could not pass up this opportunity.

It's important to write daily.  What better way to do it than with the participation and support of other writers.  The accountability and camaraderie is most valuable in this writing event.  The event coordinators, Jean Reagan and Lora Koehler provided a place on their blog where we can check in with each other, share our progress, and encourage each other.

At my last picture book marathon, I successfully completed 26 stories in 1 month.  Of the 26 stories, I had a handful of gems (stories) worthy of revisions and submissions.  This helped jump start my writing goals.

By participating in the picture book marathon again this year, I hope to find more treasures in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...